Dive into a decadent layered bar featuring a browned butter and graham cracker blondie, a thick and smooth of chocolate ganache, and perfectly toasted marshmallows. This dessert is an absolute delight inspired by your favorite campfire treat in a deliciously indulgent way. Enjoy all of the s’mores flavors without a single bug bite.
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup brown sugar
3 sheets graham cracker
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 stick unsalted butter
1 tsp baking powder
½ cup heavy cream
2 cup jumbo marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit. While the oven is preheating, add the butter to a skillet over medium heat. Melt and brown the butter, stirring occasionally until the butter reaches a light golden color.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together in a large bowl. Crush the graham crackers by hand and fold into the flour mixture.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the browned butter and brown sugar. Stir in the egg and vanilla extract. Once the wet ingredients are well combined, add them to the dry mixture and stir until evenly mixed.
- Line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Pour the batter into the baking dish and spread into an even layer. Bake for 25-27 minutes, or until the bars are golden on top. Remove from the oven and allow the blondies to cool completely.
- While the blondies are cooling, prepare the ganache. Heat the heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until just before boiling. Remove from the heat, add the semisweet baking chocolate and stir with a rubber spatula until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour the ganache over the blondies and spread evenly. Arrange the marshmallows evenly over the ganache and gently press them into place to secure them. Refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the ganache to set.
- Once the ganache is set, and right before serving, turn your oven to broil on high. Place the bars in the oven and broil for 1-2 minutes, or until the marshmallows are nice and toasty! Serve immediately.